River Front Condos for Sale
Orange Beach Alabama
River-front condos in Orange Beach, Alabama are some of the most desirable vacation destinations in town! Many of them, like The Pass, have a number of boat slips on the premises where guests and owners can stow boats when they're not sailing around the area or fishing in the Gulf. The Old River, in particular, is a popular area for luxury resort condominiums, such as Caribe and Bella Luna. The Old River separates Ono Island from southern area of Orange Beach and part of what makes the area along this river so ideal is that the world-famous Flora-Bama Lounge & Oyster Bar is just over the Alabama state line and looks out over the river. Although Old River is perhaps the most well-known in Orange Beach, one of the most popular attractions and condominiums in the city is actually located on Portage Creek. The Wharf is home to a number of condos, an amphitheater, movie theater, and other attractions. With so many waterways running through Orange Beach, it's no wonder so many residents here like to travel by boat when possible and river-front condos, especially with how many have private onsite slips, make doing so quick and easy.
Need help finding a condo or home in Orange Beach or in surrounding areas? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find your perfect getaway on the Gulf of Mexico, Old River, Terry Cove, Cotton Bayou, Intracoastal Canal, and other water front properties.
Current River Front Listings
Other Water-front Condo Options
Use Bedrooms or All Orange Beach Condos for Sale
|Orange Beach Efficiency Condos||Orange Beach 1BR Condos|
|2BR Orange Beach Condos||3BR Orange Beach Condos|
|4BR Orange Beach Condos||Large Orange Beach Condos - PH|
Orange Beach River Front Condo Stats
- Building Name
- Units On Market
- Avg Sales Price
- Avg $/sqft
- Bella Luna
- ReadBuilt in 2006, Bella Luna is a luxury condo development on Old River close to the AL-FL line. These condos feature upscale furnishings with granite countertops, high ceilings, and expansive balconies providing stunning views of Old River, Ono Island, and back bays. The building's amenities include a marina with slips, three outdoor pools, indoor pool, exercise center, theater room, and owner's lounge. Bella Luna is close to restaurants and is walking distance to Flora-Bama Bar and Yacht Club
- ReadCaribe Resort is a popular family-friendly condominium in Orange Beach. Caribe offers wonderful amenities for everyone including a lazy river, indoor and outdoor pools with slides, kiddie pool, hot tubs, putting green, and tennis courts. These well-appointed condos boast floor-to-ceiling windows and wraparound balconies with fantastic views of the Gulf, Perdido Pass, or Old River. Owners and guests have access to a private marina with rental slips and Cobalt Restaurant located next door.
- Jubilee Landing
- ReadJubilee Landing is approximately 1.5 miles east of the Perdido Pass Bridge. Located on the quieter side of Orange Beach, these condos overlook Ole River. This low-density development holds 33 units and offers 1, 2, or 3 bedroom plans ranging approximately 600 to 1,400 square feet. Jubilee Landings offers first-come-first-serve boat slips, fishing dock, gazebo, waterfront pool, BBQ area, and covered parking.
- Ole River
- ReadBuilt in 1983, Ole River is one of the older condominiums in Orange Beach and sits directly on Old River. The complex offers the best of both worlds with deeded beach access across the street and boat slips for those wanting to fish out in the Gulf or spend the day on Robinson's Island. The building consists of 1-, 2-, & 3-bedroom units offering views of Old River. The property features a waterfront pool, BBQ area, pier, a tennis court, and covered parking underneath the building.
- Wind Drift
- ReadDeveloped in 1984, Wind Drift offers the best of both worlds with gulf front units and units overlooking Old River and the marina. Residents can spend the day relaxing on the beaches or walk across the street and spend the rest of the afternoon boating. Wind Drift offers 1-, 2-, & 3-bedroom units with sizes ranging from approximately 1,000 SF - 1,400 SF. The property features many amenities including outdoor pools, tennis courts, BBQ area, fishing pier, and space for boat/trailer storage.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2021 at 2:21pm CST.