Perdido Dunes Tower
27070 Perdido Beach Blvd | Orange Beach, AL 36561
Pre Construction Condo Sales | Orange Beach, AL
2017 Aerial Video of Perdido Pass, Perdido Dunes Tower site and surrounding area in Orange Beach, AL. We'll be adding a new aerial video with views from where Perdido Dunes Tower will sit during the first or second week of April - weather permitting.
Perdido Dunes Tower is the latest pre-construction condominium project slated for Orange Beach, AL. The low-density condo will sit on the Gulf of Mexico near Perdido Pass and consist of 20 direct gulf-front units. Perdido Dunes Tower's wraparound balconies will offer amazing views of the pass and offer guests and residents a very short walk to the jetties - some of the best shore-fishing in all of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores. The boats coming through the pass is a favorite view for many vacationers in this area of Orange Beach and a big selling point for owners interested in relaxed ownership or serious investors. The shopping and restaurants in this area is some of the best on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
Some of the better selling points for Perdido Dunes Tower will be the huge wraparound balconies with two entrances - master bedroom and living area. The fireworks show from Perdido Beach Resort should be amazing. The upscale units will feature a full size washer and dryer, stainless appliances, custom cabinetry, crown molding in living / dining area, pre-wiring for cable, internet and phones and tile throughout. Building amenities are anchored by a top floor multimedia room for corporate meetings, receptions and other meetings. Perdido Dunes Tower will have a sauna and exercise room too.
The condominium is being constructed to the highest safety standards for wind, poured-in-place reinforced concrete and the glass windows designed to meet the International Building Codes. With only 2 units per floor, every 1,920 sq. ft. four bedroom condo is a corner unit sure to offer great vistas of both sunsets and sunrises.
Current Perdido Dunes Tower Listings
- Building Amenities
- Low-Density Complex (2 Units per Floor, 20 Units Total)
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot tub
- Dune Walkover (Handicap Accessible)
- Top Floor Multimedia & All-Purpose Meeting Room
- Exercise Center
- Designated Parking Spot Per Unit & 20 Guest Parking Spaces
- Storage Room Per Unit
- Attractive Landscaping & Night Lighting
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Windows in Living Area & Master Bedroom
- Large Wraparound Balconies Accessible from Living Room & Master Bedroom
- Master Bedroom with Direct Gulf Views
- 18' Tile Flooring with Carpeted Bedrooms
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Crown Molding Throughout (Except Baths)
- Full-Height Custom Cabinets in Kitchen
- Granite Countertops and Tile Backsplash in Kitchen
- 9'4" Ceilings (With the Exception of Fur Downs)
- Full-Height Vanities with Cultured Granite Counters in Bathrooms
- Comfort Height Toilets in all Baths
- Whirlpool Jetted Tub in Master Bathroom
- Pre-wired for Cable TV, Internet, & Phone
- Raised Electrical Outlets for TV Wall Mounts
- Brushed Stainless or Bronze Finished Faucets & Fixtures
- Deluxe Electric Grills on Balconies
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Large Private Storage Room for Each Unit
- Smoke Detector and Automated Sprinkler System
Perdido Dunes Tower Availability
|1E - RESERVED||1W - AVAILABLE|
|2E - AVAILABLE||2W - AVAILABLE|
|3E - RESERVED||3W - AVAILABLE|
|4E - RESERVED||4W - RESERVED|
|5E - RESERVED||5W - AVAILABLE|
|6E - RESERVED||6W - RESERVED|
|7E - RESERVED||7W - RESERVED|
|8E - RESERVED||8W - AVAILABLE|
|9E - RESERVED||9W - RESERVED|
|10E - RESERVED||10W - RESERVED|
Perdido Dunes Tower Location
Click the images or this link for large aerial images of the Perdido Dunes Tower Location
View from the North
View from the South
Use the above link, small icon left or click Perdido Dunes Tower floor plans to view the plans for the East and West-end units. The floor plans for the units are 1,920 square feet with large wraparound balconies sure to take advantage of the great views to the East and West from the balconies. Also included along with the unit floor plans is the building elevations from the South, North, East and West along with the master site plan. We'll be adding an aerial video of the views from the condominium soon. We've had really windy weather the past week and as soon as it breaks, we'll add a video of the views of Perdido Pass, to the West and North and South as seen from the balconies.
Financials & Budgeting Statements
Click for full-size Perdido Dunes Tower revenue projection. (*See revenue page for details on how projections were prepared.)
Perdido Dunes Tower - Proposed Site & Surrounding Area
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on July 12th, 2020 at 1:45pm CDT.