River Road Unit 140/, Orange Beach
Ono Island is a 5.5-mile (8.9 km) long barrier island in southern Baldwin County, Alabama, at the mouth of Perdido Bay on the northern Gulf of Mexico. It is bordered by Bayou St. John to the north and Old River to the south. Surrounding communities include Perdido Key, Florida to the south and east and Orange Beach, Alabama to the west. Life on the island includes 24/7 security, private boat launch, Ono North recreational center and sidewalks for all your biking/walking needs.
- MLS® #335765
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Land
- AmenitiesGuard at Gate, On-Site Management, Pets - Owners Only, Private Security, Tennis/Racquetball, Gated
- UtilitiesSewage-City, Baldwin EMC, Orange Beach Water Auth
- ViewSouthern View
- Boat FacilitiesNone, No Waterfront
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ElementaryOrange Beach Elementary
- HighOrange Beach
- Listing OfficeBellator Real Estate & Dev Orange Beach
- AddressRiver Road Unit 140/
- AreaOrange Beach 2
- SubdivisionOno Island
- CityOrange Beach
- Zip Code36561
- Lot Description82.01' X 236.75', Less than 1 acre
- HOA Fees1169.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 1st, 2022 at 3:51pm CDT.