0000 Cook Road Unit 37,38,39 & 40, Foley
Nestled along the banks of the Bon Secour River is an old established subdivision Emmit Wenzel at the end of Cook Rd which is made up of 72 platted rv sized lots most of which are directly on the River. Phase 1 is 4 platted waterfront RV lots on the Bon Secour River south of Co Rd 10 on Cook Rd close to the very end. Currently offered to the market as 1 package. Phase 2 is 3 more platted RV lots and currently has a house of no value at 6446 Cook Rd with impressive Oak trees. There is a bulkhead across the entire property. The combined size of the 4 lots is 100 x 150 x 80 x 150. It is rare to find platted RV lots on the river which can be sold individually or make an excellent income producing investment.
- MLS® #296873
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeRV Lot Unimproved, Lot
- UtilitiesBaldwin Co Sewer Service, Baldwin EMC
- ViewDirect River View
- Boat FacilitiesWater Depth (4 ft+), River Front
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front, Bon Secour River
- ElementarySwift School
- HighFoley High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Gulf Shores
- Address0000 Cook Road Unit 37,38,39 & 40
- AreaBon Secour
- SubdivisionEmmett Wenzels
- Zip Code36542
- Lot Description25x150x20x150, Some Trees, Water View, Waterfront, Bulkhead
- ZoningNot Zoned
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 6:00pm CDT.