10195 County Road 24 Unit 7, Fairhope
Are you looking for a beautiful, custom home with acreage but still close to town? No need to look any further!! This stunning 3BR, 2BA brick home sits on 2.25 acres in Fairhope! Home boasts an open floor plan with a custom granite, gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar; stainless apron sink & coffee station. Just off the kitchen, a convenient barn door opens to large pantry! The great room features 10ft ceilings with large cove- crown molding and a ship-lap wooded accent wall. The over-sized master suite has a large walk-in closet with custom-built wooden shelves which includes a floor-to-ceiling shoe rack! The his and her master vanities have granite countertops and plenty of storage. The huge ceramic-tiled walk-in shower has a built-in bench and is a one-of-a-kind! The home features beautiful oak hardwood floors throughout! The over-sized 2 car garage has plenty of extra room for a workshop or storage and has a double back door. There are two covered porches with beautiful wood ceilings. The back porch opens up to a large patio, covered by a wooded arbor and has a built-in brick fireplace! The 2.25 acre, mostly treed, lot offers tons of privacy! Conveniently located to schools, restaurants and Downtown Fairhope. This home is Immaculate and a MUST-SEE!!
- MLS® #296383
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2018
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Three Bedroom
- UtilitiesFairhope Utilities
- ViewOther-See Remarks
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete Board
- Lot Description180x560, 1-3 acres, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle, Dimensional
- FoundationGold Fortified, Slab, Wood Frame
- Listing OfficeBlackwell Realty, Inc.
- Address10195 County Road 24 Unit 7
- AreaFairhope 1
- SubdivisionCedar Grove Estates
- Zip Code36532
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Fenced
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Electric, Smoke Detector
- CoolingCentral Electric (Cool), Central Heat
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJ. Larry Newton
- HighFairhope High
Price Change History for 10195 County Road 24 Unit 7, Fairhope, Alabama (MLS® #296383)
|Price Increased (from $379,000)||$379,900||$900 (0.24%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 12:00am CDT.