19811 County Road 73, Summerdale
The perfect small horse farm! 29 acres, massive barn, 17 stalls, fenced paddocks, grooming wash racks, and much more! Located 6 miles south of exit 49 off I-10 and on County Rd 73, it's a very convenient location. The barn consists of living quarters for a caretaker, an office, separate feed room, round pens, several riding areas, and the property has great opportunity for the construction for a private residence.
- MLS® #295510
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeLand, Land
- UtilitiesSummerdale Utilities, Water-Available
- Boat FacilitiesNone, No Waterfront
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ElementarySummerdale School
- MiddleSummerdale School
- HighRobertsdale High
- Address19811 County Road 73
- AreaCentral Baldwin County
- Zip Code36580
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Fenced
- Lot Description1321x982x1321x980, 25-50 acres
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Cooper & Co - Azalea
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 1:00am CDT.