Tall Timber Lane Unit 4, Elberta
Dreaming of open space to build your dream home? Look no further than this beautiful large building lot! With an acre of ground you can imagine the possibilities for your home, family and outdoor space. Want to be close to the water to launch your boat, kayaks or paddle boards? This quaint community is only 2.5 miles to the Public Perdido Bay and Palmetto Creek water access and boat launch. Street lights and Underground utilities, which includes water, power and sewer. Community amenities include, common area, walking path, tennis courts and gazebo. 11 miles to Foley and the Beach Express, 7 miles Elberta Elementary and 8 miles to Elberta High School.
- MLS® #295474
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- AmenitiesGazebo, Pets - Allowed, Tennis/Racquetball
- UtilitiesPerdido Bay Water, Riviera Utilities, Baldwin Co Sewer Service, Satellite
- ViewSouthern View
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Other-See Remarks
- WaterfrontOther-See Remarks
- ElementaryElberta Elementary
- HighElberta High School
- Listing OfficeScout South Properties
- AddressTall Timber Lane Unit 4
- AreaElberta 1
- SubdivisionPines of Perdido
- Zip Code36530
- Lot Description171.6' X 238.1' IRR, Subdivision
- HOA Fees250.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 4:30am CDT.