Collins Ln Unit 4, Foley
FOUR ACRES OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT LAND ANYWHERE ALONG THE MAGNOLIA RIVER. THESE TWO LOTS MAKE UP JUST OVER 4 ACRES WHICH HAS BEEN CLEARED OF NEARLY ALL THE UNDERBRUSH LEAVING A PARK LIKE SETTING FULL OF JAW DROPPING LIVE OAKS AND OTHER TREES. LOTS ARE IN X, AE, 0.2 FLOOD ZONES. SELLER HAD 4 PILINGS JETTED IN SO COME BY WATER OR ROAD TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. I'M NOT SURE THIS ONE WILL LAST, IT IS PRICED TO MOVE.
- MLS® #293812
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Recreation
- UtilitiesBaldwin EMC, Sewage-Septic
- ViewDirect River View
- Boat FacilitiesOther-See Remarks, River Front
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front, Magnolia River
- ElementaryMagnolia School
- MiddleFoley Middle
- HighFoley High
- AddressCollins Ln Unit 4
- AreaMagnolia Springs
- SubdivisionMagnolia River
- Zip Code36535
- Lot Description145X1109 IRR, 1-3 acres, 3-5 acres
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Orange Beach
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 10:30pm CDT.