24283 Bay Shore Drive Unit Pt 10, Daphne
If it is away from the hustle bustle lifestyle you are looking for, this is it. Serenely beautiful; this level bayfront lot, offers a wide sandy beach and a variety of trees. Several truckloads of fill dirt were brought in and leveled to give the property a small bluff to the water. There is a concrete block building that could be repaired for a storage building/potting shed. Lovely homes are on both sides of the property and there is a 1/42 ownership of lot 7 for the community park at the corner of Bay Shore Dr. and North Winding Brook. There is a sign on the property. All information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer or buyer’s agent to verify all information.
- MLS® #293241
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Cul-de-Sac
- AmenitiesPets - Allowed
- UtilitiesSewage-City, Water-City, Gas-Natural, Daphne Utilities
- ViewDirect Bay View, Western View
- Boat FacilitiesBay Front, Other-See Remarks, Water Depth (4 ft-)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Front, Other-See Remarks, Mobile Bay
- ElementaryDaphne Elementary
- MiddleDaphne Middle
- HighDaphne High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Reehl Properties Fairhope
- Address24283 Bay Shore Drive Unit Pt 10
- AreaDaphne 2
- SubdivisionRed Gulley
- Zip Code36526
- Exterior FeaturesOther - See Remarks
- Lot Description51x429x52x427, Less than 1 acre, Inside Lot, Some Trees, Water View, Waterfront, Rolling, Subdivision
- ZoningSingle Family Residence
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 4:30pm CDT.