Josephine Dr Unit 3, Josephine
This is the property to build your dream of peaceful living in the sought-after community of Josephine, AL. This lot is a rare purchasing opportunity as water front/view property in the area is usually handed down from one generation to the next and rarely goes on the market. With this lot you have unobstructed 270 water views and a deeded beach access, which is only steps away. The quaint street is also paved to the shoreline so you can fish, crab and cast net a few yards from your front porch. Lot has never flooded (even with Hurricane Ivan). The free Josephine community boat launch and park are only 2 miles down the road, Pirates Cove is just around the point, Bear Point Marina is a short boat ride across the bay and the brand new OWA park is less than 10 minutes away. This land is rich with history. The property has been owned by the same family for three generations and they were instrumental in the area development. Viable working well is on the property with magnificent trees.
- MLS® #293022
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- AmenitiesWater Access-Deeded
- UtilitiesWater-Well, Perdido Bay Water
- ViewDirect Bay-Across Rd
- Boat FacilitiesWater Depth (4 ft+), Bay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- WaterfrontBay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ElementaryElberta Elementary
- HighElberta High School
- AddressJosephine Dr Unit 3
- SubdivisionScenic Sunrise
- Zip Code36530
- Lot Description103' x 147', Less than 1 acre, Heavily Wooded Lot, Water View
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Gulf Coast
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 3:45pm CDT.