4440 State Highway 180 Unit 34-35, Gulf Shores
Own your own piece of paradise with over 2 acres and 100 Gulf front feet (two 50 feet x 890 feet lots directly next to each other). The lots sit directly on the white sandy beaches of Fort Morgan and overlook the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. ITP permit (Beach mouse permit) has been obtained and the seller has received preliminary building plans that include two 6 Bedroom beach houses (see additional docs) and also had it recently surveys (see additional docs).
- MLS® #290697
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- AmenitiesPets - Allowed, Water Access-Deeded, Internet
- UtilitiesBaldwin Co Sewer Service, Cable TV, Grinder Pump, Satellite
- ViewWestern View, Direct Gulf Front View, Southern View, Eastern View, Indirect Bay-Across Rd
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Bay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Deeded Access, Gulf Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Beach Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Beach Side, Gulf Front
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Deeded Access, Gulf Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Beach Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Beach Side, Gulf Front, Gulf of Mexico
- ElementaryGulf Shores Elementary
- HighGulf Shores
- Address4440 State Highway 180 Unit 34-35
- AreaFort Morgan
- CityGulf Shores
- Zip Code36542
- Lot Description100 x 890, 1-3 acres, Water View, Waterfront, ITP Permit In Hand
- Listing OfficePrickett Properties, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 5:00pm CST.