8413 Mackie Lane Unit 104, Daphne
Ready in November!! Retreat to Winged Foot in the heart of Daphne, a beautiful new home community located on Hwy 64 between Hwy 13 and Pollard Road, the most convenient location on the Eastern Shore. The Cairn is one of those plans that lives a lot larger that it's 2137 square feet. The Living/Kitchen area features granite countertops, a deep stainless undermount sink, stainless appliances, a large pantry, an island that overlooks the dining area and a centrally located covered porch. The master suite has a roomy master bath, granite countertops with undermount double bowl vanity, 5' shower, soaking tub and a large walk-in closet. The second, third and Fourth bedrooms are in the front of the home with a second full bath. This home is being built Gold Fortified Home TM Certification, which may save the buyer on their homeowner's insurance *(See Sales Representative for details)** This home features our Home is Connected Smart Home Technology, which includes control panel, doorbell, smartcode lock, two smart light switches and thermostat, all controlled by one app. (See Sales Representative for details on these smart home features.) ***Pictures are of similar home and not necessarily of subject property, including interior and exterior colors, options and finishes. Neighborhood amenities include resort style pool, two lakes. $3000 in closing cost with preferred lender. Buyer/Agent to verify measurements.
- MLS® #289651
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,137
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- AmenitiesLandscaping, Pool - Outdoor
- UtilitiesDaphne Utilities, Riviera Utilities
- ViewNorthern View
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- Has PoolYes
- Lot Description70x120, Less than 1 acre
- ConstructionNew Construction
- FoundationSlab, Gold Fortified
- HOA Fees700.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address8413 Mackie Lane Unit 104
- AreaDaphne 1
- SubdivisionWinged Foot
- Zip Code36526
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Covered Patio, En-Suite, Security Lighting, Split Bedroom Plan, Termite Contract
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range-Gas, Smoke Detector
- CoolingHeat Pump, Heat Pump (Cool)
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDaphne East Elementary
- HighDaphne High
- Listing OfficeDr Horton, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:15pm CDT.