Boynton Road Unit 28, Elberta
ONE OF A KIND! YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER WATERFRONT LOT LIKE THIS! This is an incredible lot and in a very private neighborhood. The lot is actually a peninsula with water on three sides. The south end of the lot faces the Sandy Creek Bridge. Pontoon boats easily pass under the bridge and, I am told it is 17 miles to Perdido Pass Bridge. Sandy Creek leads into Wolf Bay and from there you can go anywhere you wish. The lot is heavily wooded with a number of beautiful, tall trees. Fishing available all around the lot. You are going to love this lot.
- MLS® #289281
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- AmenitiesPets - Allowed
- UtilitiesSewage-Septic, Water-City, Baldwin EMC
- ViewSouthern View
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Creek Front
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek Front, Sandy Creek
- ElementaryElberta Elementary
- MiddleElberta Middle
- HighElberta High School
- AddressBoynton Road Unit 28
- AreaElberta 1
- SubdivisionMiflin Estates
- Zip Code36530
- Lot Description220' X 850', Some Trees, Waterfront
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Agc Realty-da
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 3:30pm CST.