613 Hernando Place, Dauphin Island
Sensational sunset views on this beautiful Gulf front building lot #13 in highly sought out gated community DeSoto Landing on popular East End of the island! This is one of the few Gulf front lots that goes straight to the beach with no lagoons in front and its beachfront is called Pelican Bay, protected by its own barrier island, Sand Island, to the south. The lot is ready to go and is 1.3 acres. Nearby is the bike trail on Bienville Blvd. The gated neighborhood has a pool area with shower/bathroom areas, tennis courts, and a common area to the beach. To the north of the development, there is a wooded common area and the yearly dues are $600. This includes fun neighborhood events like Fall Social and Sunset Sips. All mesurements are approximate and not guaranteed, buyer to verify.
- MLS® #288830
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- AmenitiesPool - Outdoor, Tennis/Racquetball, Gated
- UtilitiesWater-City, Alabama Power
- ViewDirect Gulf Front View
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Gulf Front
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf Front, Not in Baldwin
- ElementaryNot Baldwin County
- HighNot Baldwin County
- Listing OfficeBellator Real Estate & Dev. Mobile
- Address613 Hernando Place
- AreaOther Area
- SubdivisionDeSoto Landing
- CityDauphin Island
- Zip Code36528
- Lot Description76x776x76x753, Level, Some Trees
- ZoningSingle Family Residence
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 12th, 2020 at 5:15am CDT.