10789 Mckenzie Rd, Fairhope
Beautiful Wooded Creek Front Lot, with Easy access to Fish River. This property is sold as is. These lots don't come for sale often. Don't miss out on this opportunity. 2/2 Cottage with a huge 2 car carport. This lots sits very high above the creek which maximizes your view of the water.
- MLS® #288001
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage884
- Year Built1960
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Two Bedroom
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities, Water-City, Riviera Utilities
- ViewDirect River View
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek Front - Building
- ExteriorOther-See Remarks
- Lot Description100X265, Less than 1 acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationWood Frame, Concrete Block
- Listing OfficeLocal Property Inc.
- Address10789 Mckenzie Rd
- AreaFairhope 10
- SubdivisionTurkey Branch
- Zip Code36532
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesOther-See Remarks
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range-Electric, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJ. Larry Newton
- MiddleFairhope Middle
- HighFairhope High
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:00am CDT.