52 North Church Street Unit B, Fairhope
Downtown Fairhope Townhouse, conveniently located one block from restaurants, boutiques, art galleries, Mobile Bay, nightlife and more! Gorgeous design by Robert McCown and built in 2016 under beautiful hundred year old live oaks. Light filters throughout the entire open floor plan highlighting the superior finishes and details. The Kitchen offers white painted cabinets, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a counter height breakfast bar/island. Master Suite includes spa like bathroom with double vanities and an extra large walk-in closet - 24x7ft. Each large guest room includes ensuite bath. Downstairs to the 1st floor, you enter into an oversized foyer with room for an office. A large separate laundry/utility room with a tankless water heater is also located on this floor. Just outside the front door, you will find private parking for 2 vehicles and abundant outdoor storage. 52 North Church is Gold Fortified, making insurance costs lower. The upstairs balcony is nestled under a beautiful live oak branch. LISTING BROKER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION TO SQUARE FOOTAGE ACCURACY. BUYER TO VERIFY.
- MLS® #287907
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,432
- Year Built2016
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Three Bedroom
- StyleOther-See Remarks
- AmenitiesPets - Allowed, Fencing, Landscaping
- UtilitiesGas-Natural, Fairhope Utilities
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Lot Description43x54, Some Trees, Inside Lot
- HOA Fees400.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address52 North Church Street Unit B
- AreaFairhope 4
- Subdivision52 North Church Street Town Homes
- Zip Code36532
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), High Ceilings, Irrigation Sprinkler, Open Porch, Termite Contract
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range-Gas, Refrigerator w/Ice Maker
- CoolingCentral Electric (Cool), Central Heat
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.