423 Nandina Loop Unit 411, Fairhope
To Be Built. Luxury living with resort-style community amenities...new Emerald Homes in popular Firethorne! Great location just minutes from charming downtown Fairhope and Mobile Bay. Smart Home technology, energy efficient, and built to GOLD Fortified Standards, this beautiful Craftsman style HERON-B home features a spacious open concept floor plan, soaring 11'-13' ceilings, 8' interior doors, beautiful 5" plank hardwood floors, SHIPLAP accent wall in the Dining Room, and tons of natural light. The Gourmet Kitchen showcases Shaker style painted cabinets, granite countertops, Farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances, 5- burner gas cooktop w/ vent hood, Subway tile backsplash, and an extra large culinary prep island overlooking the massive 17' x 31' Great Room and SHIPLAP gas burning fireplace. Private Master sanctuary boasts a relaxing soaking tub, walk-in tile shower, and an enormous walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Life is easy with a tankless gas water heater, programable irrigation system, and gas stub on the back patio for your grill! Home comes with a 1 yr builders and a 10 yr structural warranty. Community amenities include a large spa like pool, clubhouse, outdoor grilling pavilion, children's play area, tennis, basketball court, and Whiffle Ball field. Seller will contribute up to $3,000 toward closing costs with preferred lender. Photos are of similar home and not necessarily of subject property, including colors, options, and finishes.
- MLS® #286087
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,891
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- AmenitiesClub House, Landscaping, Tennis/Racquetball, Other-See Remarks, BBQ Area
- UtilitiesFairhope Utilities
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Double Pane Windows, Energy Star Windows, Ridge Vent, SEER 14, Tankless Water Heater
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontLake Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete Board, Storm Shutters
- Lot Description100 x 150, Less than 1 acre, Level
- ConstructionNew Construction
- FoundationWood Frame, Slab, Gold Fortified
- HOA Fees500.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Semi-Annually
- Address423 Nandina Loop Unit 411
- AreaFairhope 1
- Zip Code36532
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Ceiling Fan(s), Covered Patio, En-Suite, High Ceilings, Irrigation Sprinkler, Split Bedroom Plan, Termite Contract
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Cooktop
- CoolingHeat Pump, Heat Pump (Cool)
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeDr Horton, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 5:00pm CDT.