0000 Highway 90 Unit 4, Spanish Fort
Being offered is 121 acres just north of Felix's Fish Camp restaurant and adjacent to the I10 Bayway. This property is associated with the Mobile Tensaw River Delta. This delta is known as the largest river delta, wetland and ecosystem in Alabama. It is also known as the second largest river delta in the United States. The Tensaw River Delta feeds into and is located directly north of Mobile Bay. This 121 acres is located just north of the proposed I10 Mobile River bridge. According to Baldwin County records this property is within Spanish Fort city limits and it is zoned in the Planning District.
- MLS® #285299
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeLand, Land
- ViewDirect Bay View, Direct River View, Other-See Remarks
- Boat FacilitiesWater Depth (4 ft-), Water Depth (4 ft+), None, Other-See Remarks, Bay Front, River Front, Other-See Remarks
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Front, River Front, Other-See Remarks, Tensaw River
- ElementarySpanish Fort Elementary
- HighSpanish Fort High
- Address0000 Highway 90 Unit 4
- AreaSpanish Fort
- CitySpanish Fort
- Zip Code36527-0000
- Lot Description121 Acres, 100+ acres, Waterfront, Other-See Remarks
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Orange Beach
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:15am CST.