10202 Dunleith Loop Unit 113, Daphne
New Construction in Old Field to be completed Late August. BUYER TO RECEIVE UP TO $3,000 TOWARD CLOSING COSTS WHEN USING SELLER PREFERRED LENDER! The NEW Camden Plan is a must see with it's spacious open floor plan and STANDARD 3 car garage. The lay-out is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen boasts Designer Painted cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a large island open to the great room which flows onto the covered porch via French doors. The luxurious master suite features a soaking tub, separate shower and double sinks with a large walk-in closet. The 4th bedroom with private bath is off the bonus/media room and can double as in-law quarters. Home being built to Gold Fortified standards. This home features our Home is Connected (SM) Smart Home Technology, which includes a control panel, doorbell, smartcode lock, two smart switches, and thermostat, all controlled by one app. **Pictures may be of similar, but not necessarily of subject property, including exterior and interior colors.
- MLS® #284655
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,794
- Year Built2019
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- UtilitiesBaldwin Co Sewer Service, Gas-Natural, Water Heater-Gas, Belforest Water, Riviera Utilities
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete Board
- Lot DescriptionLess than 1 acre
- ConstructionNew Construction
- HOA Fees400.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address10202 Dunleith Loop Unit 113
- AreaFairhope 7
- Zip Code36526
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Ceiling Fan(s), Covered Patio, En-Suite, Open Porch, Termite Contract
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Electric, Smoke Detector
- CoolingCentral Electric (Cool), Central Heat, Heat Pump
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- MiddleFairhope Middle
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeDr Horton, Inc.
Price Change History for 10202 Dunleith Loop Unit 113, Daphne, Alabama (MLS® #284655)
|Price Increased (from $301,900)||$304,900||$3,000 (0.99%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.