52 North Church Street, Fairhope
Beautiful Living/Working Space in downtown Fairhope. This custom built Townhome designed by Robert McCowin is nestled among 100 year live oaks. Attention to detail throughout with top of the line fixtures and finishes. Upstairs, you'll find a spacious open floor plan including a living room, fireplace, dining room, kitchen and breakfast bar. Spacious master bed room, bath and walk in closet, and laundry room also located on the upper floor. Downstairs, a guest room/suite with option of an office or studio space. This is a must see!
- MLS® #284116
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,645
- Year Built2016
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Attached, Two Bedroom
- StyleTown Home
- UtilitiesCable TV, Gas-Natural, Sewage-City, Water Heater - Tankless, Water-City
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ExteriorConcrete Board, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionLess than 1 acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Gold Fortified
- HOA Fees2400.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Semi-Annually
- Address52 North Church Street
- AreaFairhope 4
- Zip Code36532
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Cable, Ceiling Fan(s), High Ceilings, Irrigation Sprinkler, Open Porch, Storage-In, Termite Contract, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Refrigerator w/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Wine Cooler
- CoolingCentral Electric, Central Electric (Cool), Central Heat, Heat Pump (Cool)
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.