24810 East County Road 54 Unit 1, Daphne
This charming home on 3 acres is surrounded by beautiful trees and has plenty of room for a pool, a puppy or a party! The open floor plan allows for large gatherings. All the bedrooms are large and the master has a nice-sized walk-in closet. There are 2 storage sheds on the property and plenty of room for additional storage or a workshop. Property can be easily divided. See attached tax plat.
- MLS® #284091
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built1992
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Three Bedroom
- UtilitiesGas-Propane, Water-City, Riviera Utilities, Sewage-Septic
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- Lot Description1-3 acres, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationWood Frame, Piers
- ZoningOutside Corp Limits
- Address24810 East County Road 54 Unit 1
- AreaDaphne 2
- SubdivisionMetes and Bounds
- Zip Code36526
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Storage Building
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range-Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric, Central Electric (Cool)
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDen, Woodburning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDaphne East Elementary
- HighDaphne High
- Listing OfficeBlackwell Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 10:15pm CDT.