5097 Certain Circle Lot 21, Orange Beach
Beautiful Oak Tree Lot in Gated Community with gorgeous views and special attention to detail and landscaping! Drive in to an old southern feel with the alley streets, and brick paver walkways that flow through the lush greenery and live oaks! This charming community has two double falls pools, private pier, deeded boat slip with a 10,000 lb lift, maintained lawn service, two fronts, and special lighting. Experience a luxurious lifestyle with these upscale amenities and a beautiful beach with breathtaking sunset views! This is the best kept secret in Orange Beach, and won't last long!!!
- MLS® #283195
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- AmenitiesGazebo, Pool - Outdoor, Gated, BBQ Area, Fishing Pier, Pool - Kiddie, Pets - Owners, Spa/Hot Tub, Other-See Remarks
- UtilitiesCable TV, Sewage-City, Underground Utilities, Baldwin EMC
- ViewIndirect Bayou Side
- Boat FacilitiesDeeded Access, Assigned Slip, Boat Lift, Bayou Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Gulf Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- WaterfrontDeeded Access, Bayou Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Gulf Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ElementaryOrange Beach Elementary
- HighGulf Shores
- Listing OfficeBellator Real Estate & Dev Orange Beach
- Address5097 Certain Circle Lot 21
- AreaOrange Beach 1
- SubdivisionCaswell Bayou St John
- CityOrange Beach
- Zip Code36561
- Lot Description68.3' X 113.8', Less than 1 acre, Level, Some Trees
- HOA Fees300.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 7:15pm CST.