17081 County Road 9 Unit 11, Summerdale
Ready to live your dream of River Life? You have found the perfect place. This exclusive gated riverfront community of Cottages at Fish River offers amazing amenities such as: Deeded Boat Slip, Commons Area overlooking 300' of River frontage, Dry Boat Storage, Neighborhood Boat Ramp and Secluded boat trailer storage only start the list. Build your Dream Home on Lot 11, one of the Largest Lots in the Development to enjoy Unobstructed Picturesque views of Fish River. Lot 11 is located adjacent to the Riverfront Area with Deeded Boat Slip only steps away. Minimum of 1800 sq. ft. on 45X50 footprint. Architectural requirements in place per Covenants. Don't miss this Opportunity.
- MLS® #282292
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- AmenitiesFishing Pier, Landscaping, Pets - Allowed, Gated
- UtilitiesCable TV, Underground Utilities, Water-City
- ViewDirect River View, Indirect River View, Western View
- Boat FacilitiesAssigned Slip, Boat Dock, Boat Ramp, Slip-Deeded, Trailer Storage, Water Depth (4 ft+), River Acc (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), River Front
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Acc (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), River Front, Fish River
- ElementarySummerdale School
- HighFoley High
- Listing OfficeRoberts Brothers Eastern Shore
- Address17081 County Road 9 Unit 11
- AreaCentral Baldwin County
- SubdivisionCottages at Fish River
- Zip Code36580
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Less than 1 acre, Irregular-See Remarks, Level, Water View, Waterfront, Bulkhead, Pier, Other-See Remarks
- ZoningSingle Family Residence, Outside Corp Limits
- HOA Fees110.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:45am CDT.