407 Swaying Willow Avenue, Fairhope
Wonderful family home on large corner lot in The Willows in Fairhope. 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Master suite downstairs. Enormous great room with cathedral ceilings and windows overlooking salt water pool with waterfall and beautiful outdoor space with fenced-in yard. Office/den downstairs and large bonus room upstairs. Home is in pristine condition and move-in ready, waiting on a large family who wants to enjoy this private oasis. Great community fishing pond loaded with bass.
- MLS® #281993
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,258
- Year Built2010
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- UtilitiesGrinder Pump, Sewage-City, Water Heater-Electric, Water-City, Gas-Natural
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Lot DescriptionLess than 1 acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- HOA Fees425.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address407 Swaying Willow Avenue
- AreaFairhope 7
- SubdivisionThe Willows
- Zip Code36532
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Fenced, High Ceilings, Pool - Inground (Home)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Electric, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Electric (Cool), Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 5:10pm CDT.