7216 Sibley Street Unit 3, Fairhope
Exquisite Estate Home in charming Montrose/Fairhope area on gorgeous large lot. Extraordinary finishes that include antique pine flooring, antique interior doors, 12 foot ceiling heights, 3 fire places and a 9 seat home theatre with surround sound. Large Master Suite on Main level plus an additional 3 bedrooms on second level with large rec room. Kitchen is state of the art and has large walk in pantry. The landscape is lush and has a variety of camellias and other mature plantings like no other. This is a one of kind property that you need to see.
- MLS® #281950
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,188
- Year Built2006
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- UtilitiesFairhope Utilities, Riviera Utilities
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ExteriorConcrete Board
- Lot Description1-3 acres
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationWood Frame
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris, Inc.
- Address7216 Sibley Street Unit 3
- AreaFairhope 1
- Zip Code36532
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Ceiling Fan(s), Fenced, High Ceilings, Internet, Irrigation Sprinkler, Open Porch, Screened Porch, Security Lighting, Storage-In, Termite Contract, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Other-See Remarks, Security System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range-Gas, Refrigerator w/Ice Maker, Cooktop, Icemaker, Double Oven
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Room, Woodburning, Den, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- HighFairhope High
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 11:32am CDT.