North Mobile Street, Fairhope
Lot 12 of Van Antwerp Park. Van Antwerp Park is an 11 acre neighborhood located on a hillside in Old Fairhope within walking distance of Mobile Bay and downtown Fairhope. Seven of the 11 acres have been transformed into a private arboretum and park, which define and anchor the 15 residential home sites. The private arboretum and park provide access to walking trails, a fire pit, exercise paths and gardens. Walcott, Adams and Verneuille will design the homes, either through a prototype included with the purchase of a lot, or a custom designed home. The architectural style will be "mountain cottage" and offer tree house views of the arboretum and the park below. Property taxes will be determined at closing.
- MLS® #279622
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Pre-Construction
- AmenitiesBBQ Area, Fencing, Landscaping
- UtilitiesSewage-City, Water-City, Fairhope Utilities
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Bay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- WaterfrontBay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris, Inc.
- AddressNorth Mobile Street
- AreaFairhope 2
- Zip Code36532
- Lot Description144 x 142 IRR, Less than 1 acre
- HOA Fees99.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 5:39pm CDT.