Pensacola Avenue Lot 3, Fairhope
Lot 3 of Van Antwerp Park. Van Antwerp Park is an 11 acre neighborhood located on a hillside in Old Fairhope. Seven of the 11 acres have been transformed into a private arboretum and park, which define and anchor the 15 residential home sites. The private park provides walking trails, a fire pit, exercise paths, and gardens. Walcott, Adams, and Verneuille Architects will design the homes with a provide prototypes included in the purchase of a lot, or a designed custom home. The architectural style will be hillside cottage and offer tree house views of the arboretum and park.
- MLS® #279610
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Pre-Construction
- AmenitiesBBQ Area, Landscaping
- UtilitiesSewage-City, Water-City, Fairhope Utilities
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Bay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- WaterfrontBay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris, Inc.
- AddressPensacola Avenue Lot 3
- AreaFairhope 2
- SubdivisionVan Antwerp Park
- Zip Code36532
- Lot Description85x117x87x138, Less than 1 acre
- HOA Fees99.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 6:15pm CDT.