2118 Bienville Blvd, Mobile
Homes on the West end of Dauphin Island are being built at a record pace, so RUN, don't walk to see this one! Located on a wider part of the West End between Quebec and Pushmataha with beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. This location is around the corner form the property owners Lafitte Park where you can kayak, paddle board and windsurf. Smell the salt air and hear the waves! Note: This property is in a flood area as per the MLS map. All measurements and dimensions are approximate but not guaranteed, buyer to verify.
- MLS® #279434
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeLand, Other-See Remarks
- UtilitiesCable TV, Gas-Natural, Alabama Power
- ViewOther-See Remarks
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Bay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Beach Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Deeded Access
- WaterfrontBay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Beach Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi), Deeded Access
- ElementaryNot Baldwin County
- HighNot Baldwin County
- Listing OfficeBellator Real Estate & Development, Mobile
- Address2118 Bienville Blvd
- AreaOther Area
- SubdivisionDauphin Island
- Zip Code36528
- Lot Description81x136, Less than 1 acre
- ZoningSingle Family Residence
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:00pm CDT.