Highway 69, Jackson
125 acres of prime hunting and fishing land. Large deer, hogs, turkey, ducks etc etc etc. Fish and hunt along the Tombigbee river. Also included on the property is a corp of engineer pond stocked by the river. Many deer plots with roads through out. Did I mention large deer, hogs and fish.
- MLS® #277610
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeLand, Land
- AmenitiesNone, Other-See Remarks, Water Access-Deeded
- ViewDirect River View
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Other-See Remarks, Pond, River Front
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontPond, River Front, Not in Baldwin
- ElementaryNot Baldwin County
- HighNot Baldwin County
- AddressHighway 69
- AreaOther Area
- Zip Code36545
- Lot Description1922 x 2854, 100+ acres, Heavily Wooded Lot, Water View, Waterfront, ITP Permit In Hand
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Agc Realty - Orange Beach
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 6:45pm CST.