Pineview Dr Lot 144, Foley
Well established, large lot subdivision with tree lined streets. Close to town but in a quiet, peaceful setting. Large wooded lot to build your new home. Deed restrictions minimum 1200 sf living space, no mobile/prefab homes. Owner shall have a 165th interest in Lot 180 (Park) which is used for recreational purposes only. No junk or unused vehicles may be kept on any lot unless stored inside a closed building. Minimal deed protective covenants and restrictions. Septic tank community, perc test required. No survey on file, Buyer to obtain and pay for if they want one. Pineview Drive dead ends, no thru traffic. Owner of each lot shall have an unservable 165th interest in LOT 180, (Park), which said lot is to be used for recreational purposes. This is a Trustee sale, offers responded to Monday-Friday. Buyer will be required to sign Seller’s Addendum. Please do not walk on property without a Realtor. Only BCAR purchase agreement please.
- MLS® #276314
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeLand, Lot
- AmenitiesOther-See Remarks
- UtilitiesWater-City, Baldwin EMC, Riviera Utilities, Sewage-Septic
- ViewWestern View
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Creek Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- WaterfrontCreek Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ElementaryFoley Elementary
- HighFoley High
- Listing OfficeSouthern Advantage Real Estate
- AddressPineview Dr Lot 144
- AreaFoley 1
- SubdivisionTwin Bridge Estates
- Zip Code36535
- Lot Description100'Sx230.6', Less than 1 acre, Level, Some Trees
- ZoningSingle Family Residence, Outside Corp Limits
Price Change History for Pineview Dr Lot 144, Foley, Alabama (MLS® #276314)
|Price Reduced (from $38,500)||$37,000||$1,500 (3.90%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 9:00am CDT.