10860 County Road 99, Lillian
This is a beautiful and historic 21+/- acre parcel with 512± feet of frontage on beautiful Perdido Bay, and 432± feet on County Road 99. The land is part of a Spanish Land Grant issued to the Suarez family centuries ago. Engineering, wetlands delineation, Corps of Engineers permit for pier and boathouse, percolation tests and survey have all been done. The parcel has beachfront, canal frontage and a beautiful home site. Underground electricity is already installed, and all engineering for roads has been completed. City water and Baldwin County Sewer Service available. From the property it's a 10 mile boat ride to Perdido Pass and 18 miles to Pensacola Pass. Do not walk the property without calling listing agent or your agent first. DO NOT WALK THE PROPERTY UNACCOMPANIED.
- MLS® #275224
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeLand, Land
- UtilitiesBaldwin Co Sewer Service, Sewage-Septic, Water-Well, Riviera Utilities, Perdido Bay Water
- ViewDirect Bay View, Eastern View
- Boat FacilitiesWater Depth (4 ft+), Bay Front
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Front, Perdido Bay
- ElementaryElberta Elementary
- HighElberta High School
- Listing OfficeCoastal Real Estate And Development-lillian
- Address10860 County Road 99
- Zip Code36530-0000
- Lot Description1832x496x2196x512, 25-50 acres, Heavily Wooded Lot, Irregular-See Remarks, Rolling, Waterfront, ITP Permit In Hand
- ZoningSingle Family Residence, Not Zoned, Outside Corp Limits
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 8:15am CST.