17655 Scenic Highway 98 Unit 1, Fairhope
Once in a lifetime opportunity to own this quintessential Point Clear classic home located on the Boardwalk. 198 feet on the sandy shores of Mobile Bay and just south of The Grand Hotel. Main house was built in the 1840s and is an architectural masterpiece. Two additional cottages are located on each side of the main home and add an additional 3 bedrooms to the estate for a total of 5 bedrooms. Other amenities and extras include wharf, boat lift, pond, exquisite landscape with the most gorgeous azaleas and hydrangeas. Classic design with porches on all homes and a view from every room. Come see this Point Clear Classic.
- MLS® #274683
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,147
- Year Built1846
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Two Bedroom
- AmenitiesFishing Pier
- UtilitiesWater-City, Riviera Utilities, Sewage-Septic, Water-Well
- ViewDirect Bay View
- Boat FacilitiesBoat Dock, Water Depth (4 ft-)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay Front - Building, Mobile Bay
- Lot Description3-5 acres
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris, Inc.
- Address17655 Scenic Highway 98 Unit 1
- AreaFairhope 9
- SubdivisionPoint Clear
- Zip Code36532
- Interior FeaturesGuest Cottage
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Refrigerator w/Ice Maker, Range-Gas, Washer, Cooktop, Dryer
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces4
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJ. Larry Newton
- HighFairhope High
Price Change History for 17655 Scenic Highway 98 Unit 1, Fairhope, Alabama (MLS® #274683)
|Price Reduced (from $6,400,000)||$5,999,000||$401,000 (6.27%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT.