17 Bird Watch Lane Lot 17, Unit 1, Fairhope
The Boardwalk at Bailey's Creek is a wonderful development in the Point Clear community of Fairhope offering both waterfront and interior wetlands lots. This nature preserve development offers a unique living experience by focusing on homes that blend into the natural surroundings with native trees and plants as their landscape. The perfect place to build your dream home! This is one of the only two remaining lots left on the wetlands side and is approximately .46 acre of land. The boardwalk built along the canal offers a great place to exercise, meet your neighbors and enjoy watching the birds and other wildlife you see. A beautiful gazebo, fishing pier and community boat slips complete this waterfront experience with the canal providing easy access to Bailey's Creek and Mobile Bay for canoeing, kayaking and small boats.
- MLS® #267625
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- AmenitiesFishing Pier, Gazebo
- UtilitiesSewage-City, Underground Utilities, Water-City, Gas-Natural
- Boat FacilitiesSlip-1st Come 1st Served, Water Depth (4 ft-), Canal Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- WaterfrontCanal Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ElementaryJ. Larry Newton
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeKaiser Sotheby's International Realty - Fairhope
- Address17 Bird Watch Lane Lot 17, Unit 1
- AreaFairhope 7
- SubdivisionBoardwalk @ Baileys Creek
- Zip Code36532-0000
- Lot Description100 x 200, Less than 1 acre, Level, Heavily Wooded Lot
- ZoningSingle Family Residence
- HOA Fees63.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 9:31pm CDT.