19 Bird Watch Lane Lot 19, Unit 1, Fairhope
The perfect place to build your dream home! The Boardwalk at Bailey's Creek is a wonderful development in the Point Clear community of Fairhope offering both waterfront and interior wetlands lots. This is one of the only two remaining lots left on the wetlands side and is approximately a little over a half an acre. This nature preserve development offers a unique living experience by focusing on homes that blend into the natural surroundings with native trees and plants as their landscape. The boardwalk built along the canal offers a great place to exercise, meet your neighbors and enjoy watching the birds and other wildlife you see. A beautiful gazebo, fishing pier and community boat slips complete this waterfront experience with the canal providing easy access to Bailey's Creek and Mobile Bay for canoeing, kayaking and small boats. Buyer responsible for all utility hookup and connection fees, any elevation certificate, survey and wetlands delineation required.
- MLS® #267622
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- AmenitiesFishing Pier, Other-See Remarks, Gazebo
- UtilitiesOther-See Remarks
- Boat FacilitiesWater Depth (4 ft-), Slip-1st Come 1st Served, Canal Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- WaterfrontCanal Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ElementaryJ. Larry Newton
- HighFairhope High
- Listing OfficeKaiser Sotheby's International Realty - Fairhope
- Address19 Bird Watch Lane Lot 19, Unit 1
- AreaFairhope 7
- SubdivisionBoardwalk @ Baileys Creek
- Zip Code36532-0000
- Lot Description140x190x120x200, Level, Some Trees, Less than 1 acre
- ZoningSingle Family Residence
- HOA Fees63.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 11:00pm CDT.