17088 Scenic Highway 98 Unit 1, Fairhope
Historical cottage in Point Clear located just south of the Grand Hotel. This property is located on the National Register of Historic Places and a rare find. Total of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms: An additional Bedroom and Bathroom is detached from main house but under same roof and accessed from the porch. Gorgeous Hardwood flooring and renovated kitchen and bathrooms. Property has sprinkler system and generator. Located across the street from bay access on Zundel Rd. Home is updated charming and a part of Point Clear's rich history. More details on historic significance in file.
- MLS® #264938
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,885
- Year Built1900
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- UtilitiesFairhope Utilities, Riviera Utilities, Water-City
- Boat FacilitiesNone
- WaterfrontBay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- Lot Description101x203x129x164, Less than 1 acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationPiers, Wood Frame
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris, Inc.
- Address17088 Scenic Highway 98 Unit 1
- AreaFairhope 9
- SubdivisionPoint Clear
- Zip Code36532
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Covered Patio, Fenced, Guest House, Open Porch, Storage Building, Termite Contract
- CoolingCentral Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJ. Larry Newton
- HighFairhope High
Price Change History for 17088 Scenic Highway 98 Unit 1, Fairhope, Alabama (MLS® #264938)
|Price Reduced (from $624,000)||$609,000||$15,000 (2.40%)|
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.