23621 County Road 64 Unit Metes & Bounds, Robertsdale
30 +/- acres zoned B-3 conveniently located 0.5 miles off I-10/Wilcox Road Exit 53. Property once served as dairy farm and includes barn and 1200 sf home, 2 bedrooms - 1 bath, built 1954. Current income producing home rental $500 monthly & billboard advertising (servicing I-10) $250 minimum monthly rental income. Well & septic system on property. Property fronts County Road 64 and I-10 East Bound. See documents for boundary survey and other maps.
- MLS® #256149
- TypeLand & Lots
- UtilitiesSewage-Septic, Water-Well
- Boat FacilitiesNone, No Waterfront
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- DistrictRosinton/Central Baldwin Middle/Robertsdale High
- ElementaryRobertsdale Elementary
- HighRobertsdale High
- Address23621 County Road 64 Unit Metes & Bounds
- AreaCentral Baldwin County
- Zip Code36567
- Lot Description30 Acres +/-, 25-50 acres
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris Fairhope
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on February 26th, 2020 at 2:00pm CST.