Strasbourg Lane Unit 3, Elberta
Estate sized lot#3. 4.57 acre home site,located at the entrance to Perdido Beach, AL. 320' Leiterman Rd frontage & 284' Strasbourg Lane frontage. Elevation high, beautiful trees, public utilities available. Located 1.5 miles from new boat launch in Perdido Beach. Also convenient to Solder Creek, Perdido Bay & Gulf of Mexico. Approximately 2 miles South of US Hwy 98, then East to Pensacola shopping, restaurants & NAS or West to Elberta, Foley, OWA & the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Country living with class. Survey on file, corners marked, perc tested, septic system approved by Health Dept, Baldwin County Sewer Service available.Zoned RA, Rural Ag, No Mobile Homes. Covenants and Subdivision recorded with Baldwin County. Great area with great neighbors!
- MLS® #250263
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Cul-de-Sac
- UtilitiesBaldwin Co Sewer Service, Other-See Remarks, Sewage-City Available, Sewage-Septic, Water-City
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Other-See Remarks, No Waterfront, Other-See Remarks
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront, Other-See Remarks
- ElementaryElberta Elementary
- MiddleElberta Middle
- HighElberta High School
- Listing OfficeCoastal Real Estate And Development-lillian
- AddressStrasbourg Lane Unit 3
- AreaElberta 1
- SubdivisionCDS Family
- Zip Code36530
- Lot Description264x625x320x598, 3-5 acres, Cul-de-Sac, Inside Lot, Level, Some Trees
- ZoningOutside Corp Limits, Other-See Remarks
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:45am CDT.