19300 County Road 10, Foley
Approximately 26 acres on the south side of County Road 10 with 960 feet of paved road frontage, UNZONED, and in the county. Multiple uses are allowed, i.e., single family, multi-family, commercial, recreation. The southern border of the property is Boggy Branch, and this parcel is mostly uplands except for the Boggy Branch portion at the very rear. The lot is approximately 1260' deep. There are a few paths cleared on the property that can be accessed to view. The east boundary of the property is the power line easement that runs north/south. The property is 1/2 mile west of Highway 59, on the south side.
- MLS® #246511
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeMulti-Family, Land
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Creek Front
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek Front, Boggy Branch
- ElementaryFoley Elementary
- MiddleFoley Middle
- HighFoley High
- Listing OfficeBellator Real Estate & Dev Gulf Shores
- Address19300 County Road 10
- AreaFoley 1
- Zip Code36535
- Lot Description690x1260x960x930, 25-50 acres, Heavily Wooded Lot, Waterfront
- ZoningNot Zoned, Outside Corp Limits
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2020 at 8:15am CDT.