South Lamhatty Lane Lot 11, Daphne
Creek front. REDUCED PRICE AND READY TO SELL!! Seller's $40,000 loss is your gain! Last comparable lot to sell in Tiawasee Trace sold for $70,000. Tiawasee Creek borders this lot nestled among beautiful draping oak & magnolia trees. Estate size to build your custom upscale home. Acres of natural area w/community walking trail. Convenient to all 3 schools & easy access for commutes. Walk or bike to dog parks, YMCA, lacrosse, football & baseball fields. This custom home neighborhood features large lots with a variety of architectural styles. In this peaceful setting you will often see families walking or riding bikes together. Listing Agent personally chooses to be a part of this exclusive neighborhood. Below appraised vaule, seller said to bring all offers!!
- MLS® #195088
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeLot, Residential Lots
- AmenitiesOther-See Remarks
- UtilitiesCable TV, Water-City, Gas-Natural, Sewage-City, Sewage-City Available, Underground Utilities
- Boat FacilitiesNone, Creek Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- WaterfrontCreek Accs (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- ElementaryDaphne East Elementary
- HighDaphne High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Bayshores
- AddressSouth Lamhatty Lane Lot 11
- AreaDaphne 2
- SubdivisionTiawasee Trace
- Zip Code36526
- Lot Description104 x 207, Heavily Wooded Lot, Some Trees, Other-See Remarks
- ZoningSingle Family Residence, PUD, Within Corp Limits
- HOA Fees21.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:00am CST.