1751 Scenic Hwy 98 E 917, DESTIN
GREAT LOCATION: Sterling Shores is located right next to THE TRACK fun park and THE BACK PORCH restaurant, and walking distance from BIG KAHUNAS WATER PARK. Huge lagoon style pool makes Sterling Shores a favorite for the kids, and the Back Porch beach bar makes it fun and convenient for the adults. Excellent views from the 9th floor and west end of the building, and some of the best views in the complex. Unit is tiled throughout making it an excellent rental property. No more changing the carpet every couple years. The unit also has hurricane shutters for protection from the storms.
- MLS® #877198
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,286
- Year Built2001
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Community Room, Deed Access, Dumpster, Elevators, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorConcrete, Steel
- Days on Website98
- HOA Fees705.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1751 Scenic Hwy 98 E 917
- SubdivisionSTERLING SHORES
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Tile, Newly Painted, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- Listing OfficeEmerald Coast Vacation Rentals
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2021, All rights reserved.