Lot 29 Redbud Lane, Seacrest
It's a great time to buy in Treetops!!! This lot is within a short walk to the community pool and backs to protected woodland. Beautiful trees and natural vegetation within this gated subdivision with a spring fed creek running through the community. There are 2 gated entrances into this subdivision, one off Hwy 98 and one in the back of Seacrest Beach subdivision. There is NO BUILD OUT TIME and Tap Fees are Paid. A great community pool and deeded beach access is another added feature for this community. Enjoy the surrounding area with Rosemary, Seacrest and Alys Beach as your neighbors.
- MLS® #832755
- Sold Price$135,000
- Square Footage14,810
- Sub-TypeVacant Land
- AmenitiesDeed Access, Gated Community, Owners Pets Allowed, Pool
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- FeaturesWooded, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- ElementaryVan R Butler
- MiddleEmerald Coast
- HighSouth Walton
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
- AddressLot 29 Redbud Lane
- Area18 - 30A East
- Zip Code32461
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- Days on Website234
- Date Sold2019-12-02
- ZoningResid Single Family
- HOA Fees450.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2020, All rights reserved.