5901 Bush Road, Baker
Cute Brick Home on a 10.8 AC Lot with a Florida Room and a 30x50 workshop . Wonderful piece of property great for farming or agricultarual use. The home has a split floor plan. The lot is partially fenced with Chain link fencing. Workshop is equipped with gutters and an air compressor which stays with the shop. Owner may sell tractor. Great place to store farming equipment, ATVs or work on cars. There is 977.50' X 46' of the property that has access to Jack Stokes Road.
- MLS® #810872
- Sold Price$200,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,369
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Septic Tank
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage, Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- Garages11'8''x 23'
- Exterior FeaturesFenced Chain Link, Fenced Lot-Part, Porch, Workshop
- Days on Website309
- Date Sold2018-12-17
- ZoningAgriculture, Horses Allowed
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address5901 Bush Road
- Area25 - Crestview Area
- SubdivisionMETES & BOUNDS
- Zip Code32531
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace, Floor Vinyl, Floor WW Carpet, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- HeatingHeat Cntrl Electric
- CoolingAC - Central Elect
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Agency One
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.