7061 Eadie Cotton Road, Baker
Welcome to Blackwater Forest! This beautiful 12.5 acre property offers a wonderful quiet get away and would make a great hunting camp due to the shared boundary with the Blackwater Forest. This well priced property is located on Eadie Cotton Rd less than 1/2 mile from the popular Peaden Bridge swimming hole! No need to bring a tent or camper. With a great 1 bedroom 1 bath lofted cabin already in place you can camp and hunt on the property as well as enjoy fishing, swimming just a short walk/ride down the road. Along with the cabin, the property also has nice shed for your ATV or boat as well as a chicken coup. Only cash offers.
- MLS® #806085
- Sold Price$63,000
- Square Footage544,500
- UtilitiesElectric, Private Well, Septic Tank
- FeaturesEasements, Interior, Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address7061 Eadie Cotton Road
- Area25 - Crestview Area
- Zip Code32531
- Lot DescriptionEasements, Interior, Within 1/2 Mile to Water
- Days on Website362
- Date Sold2018-09-24
- ZoningAgriculture, County, Horses Allowed, Mobile Home, Unrestricted
- HOA Fees0.00
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.