110 5th Street Unit C-202, Daphne
Great Eastern Shore corner condo with western view from its own private balcony. Watch sunset glow and relax. Well maintained. Spacious Great room, dining and kitchen open floor plan. A renovated unit: Aug. 2014: paint, flooring all kitchen appliances replaced, light fixtures, ceiling fans. May 2017: heat/ cooling update 2016: Building roofing done on Building C. Washer/dryer remain. Two parking spaces per unit. Condo fees: $155 mo. Condo association active. Jan. 2019: Outside railings, front door and stairs power washed/ painted.
- MLS® #279210
- Sold Price$60,000
- Closed Date2019-05-17
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage870
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeResidential Attached, Two Bedroom
- AmenitiesGazebo, Pets - Allowed, None
- UtilitiesDaphne Utilities, Riviera Utilities
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ExteriorOther-See Remarks
- FoundationWood Frame, Slab
- ZoningWithin Corp Limits
- HOA Fees155.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address110 5th Street Unit C-202
- AreaDaphne 2
- Zip Code36526
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCable, Ceiling Fan(s), En-Suite, Storage-In, Termite Contract
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range-Electric, Refrigerator w/Ice Maker, Washer
- CoolingCentral Electric (Cool), Heat Pump, Heat Pump (Cool), Other Cooling-See Remarks
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryDaphne Elementary
- HighDaphne High
- Listing OfficeLocal Property Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 1:45pm CST.