25734 County Road 38 Unit 3.011, Summerdale
MOTIVATED SELLERS!!! This adorable 3 bedroom/ 2 bath home is just minutes away from sandy white beaches and outlet malls. Totally updated with new granite in the kitchen and both bathrooms. New hardwood caps on stairs. Fresh paint throughout most of the house. New HVAC (inside and outside units 2017). Kitchen cabinets freshly painted and new hardware on all cabinets and doors throughout the home. All new SS kitchen appliances. Sits on 5 acres/ horse ready. Private area fenced for pets. 2 separate horse pastures, totally fenced. 20X30 shop. There are 2 entry gates, one in the front and one in the rear of the property. House is on a well and septic tank.
- MLS® #277751
- Sold Price$260,000
- Closed Date2019-02-08
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,536
- Year Built2001
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Three Bedroom
- UtilitiesSewage-Septic, Total Electric, Water-Well, Baldwin EMC
- FeaturesCeiling Fan(s)
- WaterfrontNo Waterfront
- ExteriorConcrete Board
- Lot Description5 Acres, 3-5 acres, 5-10 acres
- FoundationConcrete Block, Wood Frame, Other Foundation-See Rm
- ZoningSingle Family Residence
- Address25734 County Road 38 Unit 3.011
- AreaCentral Baldwin County
- Zip Code36580
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Fenced, Internet, Storage Building
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range-Electric, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesOther-See Remarks
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySummerdale School
- HighElberta High School
- Listing OfficeBlackwell Realty, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:00pm CDT.