562 North Mobile Street Unit 3&4/17, Fairhope
LOCATION! LOCATION! Cute Cottage sits on two lots across from Mobile Bay on N. Mobile St. w/bay access. Brick, 4 bedrooms, two baths, wonderful Florida room across the back, two-car attached garage with fenced back yard. Close to town and beaches. Lot size 132' x 132'.
- MLS® #271767
- Sold Price$434,500
- Closed Date2019-11-05
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,203
- Year Built1972
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached, Four or More Bedroom
- AmenitiesWater Access-Deeded
- UtilitiesFairhope Utilities, Sewage-City, Water Heater-Gas, Water-City
- ViewIndirect Bay-Across Rd
- WaterfrontBay Access (Wlk <=1/4 Mi)
- Lot Description132x132, Less than 1 acre
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Solid Masonry, Wood Frame
- Listing OfficeCourtney & Morris, Inc.
- Address562 North Mobile Street Unit 3&4/17
- AreaFairhope 3
- Zip Code36532
- InteriorTile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesAutomatic Garage Door, Ceiling Fan(s), Partially Fenced, Patio
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer
- CoolingCentral Electric, Central Electric (Cool)
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDen, Woodburning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFairhope Elementary
- HighFairhope High
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 2:15am CST.