27a River Road So Ext. Unit 27a, Summerdale
Owner is Anxious. Bring any and all offers" This is an absolutely beautiful and wooded lot in a very secluded part of Fish River. Located just north of the Fish River bridge on Co Rd 32, it is in a no wake zone and situated on a peninsula on a shady winding area of the river. Just minutes from the Fairhope Walmart and historic downtown Fairhope. Want to go to the beach? It is a short 20 minute drive from the beautiful white beaches of Gulf Shores. The lot is gently sloping down to the main river and the side is bordered by an inlet that offers more privacy. Views from all side of a home will be available. Actual property line between the house next door is approximately 15'.
- MLS® #266443
- Sold Price$80,000
- Closed Date2018-10-29
- TypeLand & Lots
- Sub-TypeResidential Lots, Lot
- UtilitiesSewage-City Available, Baldwin EMC
- ViewDirect River View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front, Fish River
- ElementarySummerdale School
- MiddleSummerdale School
- HighFoley High
- Listing OfficeBellator Real Estate & Development - Eastern Shore
- Address27a River Road So Ext. Unit 27a
- AreaCentral Baldwin County
- SubdivisionFish River Estates
- Zip Code36580
- Lot Description132x250, Less than 1 acre, Heavily Wooded Lot, Irregular-See Remarks, Waterfront
- ZoningSingle Family Residence, Outside Corp Limits
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Baldwin County Association Of REALTORS®. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 11:45am CDT.